Nokia is a Finnish multinational communications corporation engaged in the manufacturing of mobile devices, network infrastructure, location-based technologies, and advanced technologies businesses worldwide. It became publicly known July 8 1994 although it was founded in January 1, 1865. Nokia is the 18th most sustainable company 2017 while Siemens took the first slot.
The company is having a throwback of the black screen Nokia phone that was announced September 1, 2000 replacing the popular Nokia 3210. This is the new model of Nokia 3310 with lots of technical specs as seen below.
It comes in four distinct colors: Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey both with a matte finish.
This device may not come with the ability to load apps, but it comes with the basics of what you might need in a basic phone today: voice and text messaging, internet browsing (by way of an Opera Mini browser); music listening (51 hours of MP3s).
Regardless, it’s a remake of the 3310 and is hopefully as rugged as the former. The best part is that the phone comes with a brand new version of the iconic Snake game.
One downside to the device is that it only supports a 2G network on the GSM 900 and 1800 MHz bands . This phone cannot be used for 4G Hotspot being that the phone only support 2G network
- System : Dual Band 900/1800MHz
- Software Platform : Nokia series 30+
- Dimensions : 115.6*51.0*12.8mm
- Weight : 79.6g (including battery)
- Display : 2.4inches QCGA (240*320)
- Two micro sim slots
- Curved window with polarised layer for better readability in Sunlight
- Connectivity : micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Camera : 2 Megapixel camera with LED flash
- Memory : Limited to 16MB, expanded up to 32GB via micro SD card
- LED Torchlight
- FM Radio
- Battery : 120mAh
- Network : 2G